Here is the recipe for the delicious chicken.
One Pan Spanish Chicken (from Sainsbury's September 2009 issue)
2 tins of butter beans or cannellini beans, drained (I used one of each)
2 medium sweet potatoes, peeled and chopped into chunks
3 red peppers, seeded and chopped into chunks
about 250g chorizo, cut into chunks
1 bulb of garlic with the outside skin removed but left whole
200ml chicken stock
juice of a large orange plus extra oranges to chop into wedges, if you want them
2 tsp smoked paprika
8 chicken thighs with the skin on and the bone in
1 tbsp olive oil
salt (the big kind, not the pouring kind)
1. preheat the oven to 220C. Put the beans, sweet potatoes, peppers, chorizo and garlic in a big old roasting pan.
2. mix the stock, orange juice and 1tsp of the paprika and pour over the veg in the tin.
3. put the chicken thighs on top and sprinkle with a little teeny bit of salt to make the skin go mmmm crispy
4. put it in the oven and go do something esle for 40 minutes
5. mix the rest of the paprika with the olive oil and brush over the chicken skin. dip the sage leaves in a bit of oil and arrange them artfully over the top of the veg and chicken.
6. stick it all back in the oven for 10 minutes. I turned the heat right up here to make it go super crispy. Serve with a salad if you want something green. I did but it wasn't really necessary and there was a huuuge amount of food. I reckon if you plonked a bit more chieck on the top you could feed 6 as there is a lot of veg here!
7. enjoy =)