Saturday 24 March 2012

Gardening

Today has been glorious! Bright sunshine all day long so we took advantage of it. Phill put our rotary washing line up but we couldn't really anchor it so off we went to Homebase to get a longer line to string across the garden. So off course, I can't just buy one thing! We also got some little pots to plant seeds in, a strawberry plant in a pot (ignore the horrid faces on the wall!), and some compost.


Then I spent some lovely lovely time in the garden planting stuff. So far I've done the carrots (big ones and little round ones),


courgettes, aubergine, chilli plant, butternut squash and uchiki kuri squash (a Japanese winter pumpkin).



I also re-potted my raspberries into a larger pot. Phew!

1 comment:

  1. That is very good of you. I spent the sunny time in my garden. But knitting and napping :-)

    ReplyDelete