Friday 26 June 2009

Fiberliscious

Here is some beautiful fiber I bought when I should have been revising. Yummy!

First up is a superwash Merino/Nylon mix from The Thylacine called The Springs. It's beautiful greens and purples. Now all I need to do is work out how to spin it into beautiful sock yarn!



Next up is also from The Thylacine. This one is Meadowbank, a grey Merino/Alpaca mix. The grey is it's natural colour. This is going to be spun into a thickish single and will become mittens.



This final one comes from FeltStudioUK. It is a batt which I have never spun before. It is called Robin and is lovely robin egg colours. It's quite a mix of Merino, Corriedale & Romney lambs wool and Tencel. Yum!
Finally, a little Falkland sample from FeltStudioUK that came with my batt. What a lovely little suprise =)

No comments:

Post a Comment